Saurashtra Medical & Education Charitable Trust known as Project 'Life' is registered under The Bombay Trust Act, 1950. For continuation and extension of our projects we are completely dependent on individuals and corporates. The support provided by organizations like yours is the backbone of our projects. We have 38 years of track record of dealing in various social initiatives from time to time. Over the years we have been associated with number of individuals & institutions as CSR partner. We ensure sensible implementation and supervision of our CSR activities along with social audit and timely feedback.
We request you to extend your support to our projects and help us to serve the society.
Following are the benefits which you can avail:
- Eligible under CSR Rules Companies Act 2013.
- Eligible to get benefit of 35AC for any contribution towards Centre for Excellence in Transfusion Medicine. (100% benefit) [Up till March 2017]
- Eligible for Tax Exemption u/s 80G of Income Tax Act. (50% benefit)
- Customize projects as per the need of the Donor Company.
- No minimum or maximum size of donation.
- All documentation support provided like 3 years balance sheet, Registration certification, certificate from charity commissioner, Trust deed etc.
- Promotion of your company on our social media platform and website as a partnering organization.
- All the beneficiaries in the projects can be seen and a meeting can be organized with them.
- Your funds shall be used in the interventions of your choice like health, education, environment, women empowerment and alternate therapies.
- It will help you achieve your CSR goals effectively and in a transparent manner.
- Engaging and extremely reputed NGO like ours ensures your resources are utilized most effectively.